FLUIDSHIELD* masks have long been considered the industry standard.
- Meet the ASTM F2100-11 Level 3 standards
- Pleat style with ear-loops
- Available with SO SOFT* lining
- Constructed with a patented combination of materials to resist fluid penetration upon impact
- Breathable film
- Available in blue, orange and teddy bears print
ASTM issues guidelines for performance of medical face masks, including a requirement for fluid resistance and particulate filtration. ASTM F2100-11 standards also call for mask packaging to be clearly labeled with the level of protection in one of three levels: 1, 2, or 3. This standard reinforces the importance of labeling to identify protection level, based on fluid resistance, filtration, and breathability. This greatly simplifies the process of mask selection. ASTM F2100-11 is recognized by the FDA as the standard for medical face masks
This item is a FINAL SALE.